This modern LED illuminator replaces the old halogen bulb in the original Zeiss OPMI-1 surgical microscope light source. It also replaces the huge original power supply. The LED provides a much brighter, whiter light while consuming 90% less energy and generating 90% less heat. Eliminate bulb replacements and free up space that was used by the old power supply. The unit is self-contained. The intensity control is right on top of the illuminator. It provides full range intensity control from 0 to 100%.
All of the unreliable original lighting components are replaced. This includes the bulb, socket, connectors and wiring, and the power supply.
PLEASE NOTE: There are two versions of this illuminator. One version fits the OPMI-1 microscope with the gray original lamp housing. The other fits the microscope with the black original lamp housing. Please review the product gallery images and the included items and installation instruction links below to determine which one you need. Then specify either “gray” or “black” in the Order notes box during checkout.
- Custom-designed to replace the original Zeiss OPMI-1 surgical microscope light
- Brightness control is on the unit
- Easy installation
- All illuminator systems are backed by our 3-year warranty.
- Illuminator Dimensions:
- Diameter of mounting section: 0.74 inch diameter
- Total length: 3.72 in
- Power Requirements: 5 to 24V/3.5W
- Brightness: 410 lm
- LED Expected Lifetime: 80% original brightness at 88,500 hours
- Material: Anodized 6061 T6 Aluminum adapter and housing