This modern LED illuminator replaces the old halogen bulb in the original Zeiss OPMI-1 surgical microscope light source. The LED provides a much brighter, whiter light while consuming 90% less energy and generating 90% less heat. Eliminate bulb replacements and free up bench space. The unit is self-contained with no separate power adjustment box like the original. Full range intensity control from 0 to 100%.
Replaces entire original illuminator assembly, eliminating both problems with the old bulb socket melting or breaking, and power supply failure.
- Custom-designed to replace the original Zeiss OPMI-1 surgical microscope light
- Brightness control potentiometer on the new illuminator is on the unit
- Easy installation
- All illuminator systems are backed by our 3-year warranty.
- Illuminator Dimensions:
- Diameter of mounting section: 0.74 inch diameter
- Total length: 3.72 in
- Power Requirements: 5 to 24V/3.5W
- Brightness: 410 lm
- LED Expected Lifetime: 80% original brightness at 88,500 hours
- Material: Anodized 6061 T6 Aluminum