Our LED replacement system for the original Zeiss HAL 100 light source is the perfect solution for a defective lamp housing or power supply. It provides a whiter, brighter light than the original, while using far less power. Don’t replace your microscope because of a bad illuminator. Replace your old Zeiss HAL 100 illuminator with the new Nanodyne LED system. All of the electrical and electronic components of the old system are replaced by our illuminator. See the installation instructions link below for more details.
Intensity control is continuous from 0-100%. On systems where the original intensity adjustment was located on the microscope we normally provide a new adjustment pot with a cable to plug into the bottom of our illuminator for controlling it. For the original Zeiss HAL 100 illuminator the intensity adjustment is on a separate power supply. Adjustment on the microscope is still possible, but requires drilling at least one hole in the microscope. If you want to do this, contact us for assistance. Otherwise just order from the link on this page and the adjustment will be on the illuminator, and installation will be easier.
- Custom-designed to replace the original Zeiss HAL 100 light source.
- Brightness control potentiometer on the new illuminator is standard. Contact us if you want the adjustment on the microscope.
- Easy installation with instructions and most tools provided.
- All illuminator systems are backed by our 3-year warranty.
- Illuminator Dimensions: 3.50 x 3.25 x 3.10 inch
- Power Requirements: 5V 2.5A
- Brightness: 825 lm
- LED Expected Lifetime: > 50,000 Hours
- Material: Anodized 6061 T6 Aluminum