Work In Process
New Theme Being Implemented
No Page Is complete
Press the ESC Key to close and return to site
Nanodyne LED microscope lights are far better than the old halogen lights. They are brighter, yet use far less power. They last 100’s of times longer than the halogen bulbs. They do not fail suddenly, but rather get slightly dimmer …
YouTube: An introduction to Nanodyne's replacement microscope illuminator product line.
“Good enough isn’t perfect. Perfect is good enough.”
-Wayne Bonin, CEO
Contact Nanodyne Today
We're here to answer any questions you may have on our products, services, or special requests.
Nanodyne has been designing and manufacturing our products here in the USA since 1987.
We strive to surpass the highest standard: The customer's standard.
We refuse to ship products that are not close to perfection.
- American Optical LED Microscope Lights
- Bausch and Lomb LED Microscope Light - for Stereo Zoom
- Diagnostic Instruments LED Microscope Lights
- Fisherbrand™ LED Microscope Lights
- LED Ring Light for Stereo Zoom Microscopes
- Leica LED Microscope Lights
- Leitz Wetzlar LED Microscope Lights
- Nikon LED Microscope Lights
- Olympus LED Microscope Lights
- VWR™ LED Microscope Lights
- Wild Heerbrugg LED Microscope Lights
- Zeiss LED Microscope Lights