This LED illuminator replaces the original Zeiss Axioskop 40 illuminator. Provides a whiter, brighter light than the original, while consuming 90% less energy and generating 90% less heat. Our replacement light for the Zeiss microscope uses state of the art CREE LEDs designed for illumination. With our illuminator you will get more light intensity, with easy control from 0 to 100%. Problems with heat damaged bulb sockets, connector and power supply failure are all eliminated. No more bulb replacements. Problems with heat from the halogen bulb are eliminated, as are bulb changes. All the old components for the lighting system are replaced. Don’t buy a new microscope for thousands of dollars because of a bad illuminator. You can keep your perfectly good microscope working for a fraction of the price of an inferior new one. All Nanodyne illuminator systems include the power supply and required cables. Everything required for the illuminator is included. Your new Nanodyne illuminator will add decades of useful life to your microscope.
- Custom-designed to replace the original Zeiss Axioskop 40 illuminator.
- Remote adjustment on an existing control on the microscope is standard. Brightness control potentiometer on the new illuminator available on request.
- Easy installation and most tools provided.
- All illuminator systems are backed by our 3-year warranty.
- Illuminator Dimensions: 2.45 x 2.45 x 1.52 inch
- Power Requirements: 5 to 24V/3.5W
- Brightness: 410 lm
- LED Expected Lifetime: 80% of Original Brightness at 88,500 Hours
- Material: Anodized 6061 T6 Aluminum
*NOTE: Set screws are pre-installed. Please inspect aluminum adapter before contact us.