This LED illuminator replaces the original halogen Zeiss Axioskop illuminator. Provides a whiter, brighter light than the original, while consuming 90% less energy and generating 90% less heat. Intensity control is continuous from 0-100%. Problems with heat damaged bulb sockets, connector and power supply failure are all eliminated. No more bulb replacements. Problems with heat from the halogen bulb are eliminated, as are bulb changes. All the old components for the lighting system are replaced. Don’t buy a new microscope for thousands of dollars because of a bad illuminator. You can keep your perfectly good microscope working for a fraction of the price of an inferior new one. All Nanodyne illuminator systems include the power supply and required cables. Everything required for the illuminator is included. Your new Nanodyne illuminator will add decades of useful life to your microscope.
There are many different Axioskop microscope models and many different illuminators. The illuminator for the Axioskop is installed inside the base of the microscope, under the collector lens. If you are not sure which model you have, refer to the photos above, and the installation instructions in the link below. Contact us if we do not show the illuminator you need.
- Custom-designed to fit the form factor of the Zeiss Axioskop.
- Entire illuminator assembly is housed within the base of the microscope.
- Easy installation with instructions, only common hand tools required.
- All illuminator systems are backed by our 3-year warranty.
- Illuminator Dimensions: 3.58 x 1.85 x 1.67 inch
- Power Requirements: 5 to 24V/3.5W
- Brightness: 410 lm (320 lm prior to 3/22/2017)
- LED Expected Lifetime: 80% original brightness at 88,500 hours
- Material: Machined 6061 T6 Aluminum
Included Items – Click for Drawing