This LED microscope illuminator replaces the original Zeiss Axioskop 20 illuminator. It provides a whiter, brighter light than the original, while using far less power. Bulb replacement is eliminated. Don’t replace your microscope because of a bad illuminator. Replace your old Axioskop microscope light with a new Nanodyne LED system. All Nanodyne illuminator systems include the power supply and required cables. Everything required for the illuminator is included.
There are many different Axioskop microscope models and many different illuminators. The illuminator for the Axioskop 20 is installed inside the base of the microscope, under the collector lens. If you are not sure which model you have, refer to the photos above, and the installation instructions in the link below. Contact us if we do not show the illuminator you need.
- Custom-designed as an improved replacement for the original Zeiss Axioskop 20 illuminator.
- Entire illuminator assembly is housed within the base of the microscope.
- Easy installation with instructions, only common hand tools required.
- All illuminator systems are backed by our 3-year warranty.
- All illuminator systems include the required power supply
- All illuminator systems have full 0 – 100% intensity adjustment built in.
- Illuminator Dimensions: 3.58 x 1.85 x 1.67 inch
- Power Requirements: 5 to 24V/3.5W
- Brightness: 410 lm
- LED Expected Lifetime: 80% original brightness at 88,500 hours
- Material: Machined 6061 T6 Aluminum