A perfect replacement for the original Nikon E200 illuminator. Provides a whiter, brighter light than the original, while consuming 90% less energy and generating 90% less heat. Intensity control is continuous from 0-100%. Problems with heat damaged bulb sockets, connector and power supply failure are all eliminated. No more bulb replacements. Problems with heat from the halogen bulb are eliminated, as are bulb changes. All the old components for the lighting system are replaced. Don’t buy a new microscope for thousands of dollars because of a bad illuminator. You can keep your perfectly good microscope working for a fraction of the price of an inferior new one. All Nanodyne illuminator systems include the power supply and required cables. Everything required for the illuminator is included. Your new Nanodyne illuminator will add decades of useful life to your microscope.
- Custom-designed to replace the original Nikon E200 illuminator.
- Entire illuminator assembly is housed within the base of the microscope.
- New brightness control potentiometer in the same place as the original control.
- Easy installation with instructions and most tools provided.
- All illuminator systems are backed by our 3-year warranty.
- Illuminator Dimensions: 0.70 x 1.68 x 0.18 inch
- Power Requirements: 5 to 24V/3.5W
- Brightness: 410 lm
- LED Expected Life: Over 90% of Original Brightness at 60,500 Hours
- Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum