This LED illuminator replaces the incandescent bulb in the Nikon THP pointer light illuminator found on multiple Nikon microscopes. Microscope models include the E400, E600, E800, E1000, 80i, TE200 and TE300. If your pointer illuminator is the one pictured above, our replacement will work for you.
The LED provides a much brighter, whiter light than the original, while consuming less energy and eliminating the unpleasant and potentially hazardous heat from the old bulb. Bulb replacements are eliminated, with the LED expected to produce 90% of its original intensity for more than 100,000 hours. (The actual rating is 90% of original intensity for more than 109,000 hours at 500 mA. The LED is run at 250 mA maximum, so we expect at least several times longer than 109,000 hours). All Nanodyne illuminator systems include the power supply and required cables. Everything required for the illuminator is included. Your new Nanodyne illuminator will add decades of useful life to your microscope.
The unit is self-contained with no separate power adjustment box like the original. Full range intensity control from 0 to 100%. See the links below for complete details on included items and installation.
- Custom-designed to fit microscopes using the Nikon THP pointer light illuminator.
- Brightness control potentiometer on the new illuminator is on the unit.
- Easy installation.
- All illuminator systems are backed by our 3-year warranty.
- Power Requirements: 5V/1.25W
- Included power supply replaces Nikon OEM unit
- 5000K color temperature
- Brightness: 130 lm at 100% intensity
- Expected Lifetime: 90% of original brightness at more than 109,000 hours
- Case: Anodized 6061 T6 Aluminum