This LED illuminator replaces the old pointer light illuminator found on multiple brand microscopes. The lens house shown in product image fits several microscope models including Nikon Labophot, Labophot 2, Olympus BH and BX series. The LED provides a much brighter, whiter light while consuming 90% less energy and generating 90% less heat. Eliminate bulb replacements and free up bench space. The unit is self-contained with no separate power adjustment box like the original. Full range intensity control from 0 to 100%.
- Custom-designed to fit the form factor of many microscope models
- Brightness control potentiometer on the new illuminator is on the unit
- Easy installation
- All illuminator systems are backed by our 3-year warranty.
- Primary Collar: 0.520 inch diameter
- Secondary Collar: 0.706 inch diameter
- Tertiary Collar: 1.075 inch diameter
- Total length: 2.043 in
- Power Requirements: 5V/1.25W (0.25A maximum current consumption)
- Uses XQ-E LED (Nanodyne PN 10188)
- 4500K color temperature
- Brightness: 118 lm at 350mA CREE test current and 85oC. 90 lm at Nanodyne max current 0.25A (might be able to drop in XD16 LED with 125 lm at 0.25A for 39% more light output)
- LED Expected Lifetime: 80% original brightness at 88,500 hours
- Material: Anodized 6061 T6 Aluminum