This LED illuminator replaces the original Nikon Optiphot 300 illuminator. It provides a whiter, brighter light than the original, while using far less power. Intensity control is continuous from 0-100%. The illuminator for the Nikon Optiphot 300 uses the same illuminator as the Leica DMLB 100W, with an adapter ring to attach it to the Nikon Optiphot 300 microscope. Don’t replace your microscope because of a bad illuminator. Replace your old Nikon Optiphot 300 microscope light with a new Nanodyne LED system. See the links below for Included Items and Installation Instructions for more details.
- Custom-designed to fit the form factor of the Nikon Optiphot 300.
- Option for brightness control potentiometer on the new illuminator or on an existing control on the microscope.
- Easy installation with instructions and most tools provided.
- All illuminator systems are backed by our 3-year warranty.
- Illuminator Dimensions: 3.50 x 3.25 x 3.10 inch
- Power Requirements: 5V 2.5A
- Brightness: 825 lm
- LED Expected Lifetime: > 50,000 Hours
- Material: Anodized 6061 T6 Aluminum