This LED illuminator replaces the original Nikon Eclipse TE2000 illuminator. It provides a whiter, brighter light than the original, while using far less power. Intensity control is continuous from 0-100%. The illuminator for the TE2000 uses the same illuminator as the Leica DMLB 100W, with an adapter ring to attach it to the Nikon microscope.
- Custom-designed to replace the Nikon Eclipse TE2000 illuminator.
- Option for brightness control potentiometer on the new illuminator or on an existing control on the microscope.
- Easy installation with instructions and most tools provided.
- All illuminator systems are backed by our 3-year warranty.
- Illuminator Dimensions: 3.50 x 3.25 x 3.10 inch
- Power Requirements: 5V 2.5A
- Brightness: 825 lm
- LED Expected Lifetime: > 50,000 Hours
- Material: Anodized 6061 T6 Aluminum