This LED illuminator replaces the original Olympus BX53 illuminator. Provides a whiter, brighter light than the original, while consuming 90% less energy and generating 90% less heat. Intensity control is continuous from 0-100%. Problems with heat damaged bulb sockets, connector and power supply failure are all eliminated. Never change bulbs again. Don’t waste money on a new microscope because of a bad illuminator. Your “old” microscope probably has better optics and mechanics than a new one. You can keep your perfectly good microscope working for a fraction of the price of an inferior new one. Bring your Olympus BX53 microscope up to date. Replace the old BX53 microscope light with a new Nanodyne LED system. All Nanodyne illuminator systems include the power supply and required cables. Everything required for the illuminator is included. Your new Nanodyne illuminator will add decades of useful life to your microscope.
- Custom-designed to replace the Olympus BX53 illuminator.
- Remote adjustment on an existing control on the microscope is standard. Easy install version with a new brightness control potentiometer is also available.
- Easy installation with instructions and most tools provided.
- All illuminator systems are backed by our 3-year warranty.
- Illuminator Dimensions: 3.50 x 3.25 x 3.10 inch
- Power Requirements: 5 to 24V/10W
- Brightness: 825 lm
- LED Expected Lifetime: > 50,000 hours
- Material: Anodized 6061 T6 Aluminum
*Install halogen version pot plate: please refer Olympus BX53 LED OEM Lamp instructions
*Install halogen version illuminator: please refer Olympus BX50 Bottom instructions