This LED illuminator replaces the original Nikon Epiphot illuminator. It provides a whiter, brighter light than the original, while using far less power. Intensity control is continuous from 0-100%. The illuminator for the Epiphot uses the same illuminator as the Nikon Diaphot, with an adapter ring to attach it to the Nikon microscope. Don’t replace your microscope because of a bad illuminator. Replace your old Nikon Epiphot Microscope light with a new Nanodyne LED system. All of the original illuminator components including the power supply and adjustment potentiometer are replaced with modern new parts.
- Custom-designed to fit the form factor of the Nikon Epiphot.
- Remote brightness control potentiometer is standard. Adjustment on the illuminator available on request.
- Easy installation with instructions and most tools provided.
- All illuminator systems are backed by our 3-year warranty.
- Illuminator Dimensions: 3.25 x 3.50 x 2.89 inch
- Power Requirements: 5V 2.5A
- Brightness: 825 lm
- LED Expected Lifetime: >50,000 Hours
- Material: Anodized 6061 T6 Aluminum