This LED illuminator replaces the original Nikon Epiphot illuminator. Provides a whiter, brighter light than the original, while consuming 90% less energy and generating 90% less heat. Intensity control is continuous from 0-100%. The illuminator for the Epiphot uses the same illuminator as the Nikon Diaphot, with an adapter ring to attach it to the Nikon microscope. Problems with heat damaged bulb sockets, connector and power supply failure are all eliminated and you will never have to change bulbs again. Don’t replace your high quality older microscope because of a bad illuminator. Replace your old Nikon Epiphot illuminator with a new Nanodyne LED system. You can keep your perfectly good microscope working for a fraction of the price of an inferior new one. All Nanodyne illuminator systems include the power supply and required cables. Everything required for the illuminator is included. Your new Nanodyne illuminator will add decades of useful life to your microscope.
NOTE: This replaces the Nikon Epiphot 50W illuminator, as shown in the product images. If you have a 100W system, please see our 100W version matches to your microscope.
- Custom-designed to fit the form factor of the Nikon Epiphot.
- Remote adjustment on an existing control on the microscope is standard. Brightness control potentiometer on the new illuminator available on request.
- Easy installation with instructions and most tools provided.
- All illuminator systems are backed by our 3-year warranty.
- Illuminator Dimensions: 3.25 x 3.50 x 2.89 inch
- Power Requirements: 5 to 24V/10W
- Brightness: 825 lm
- LED Expected Lifetime: >50,000 Hours
- Material: Anodized 6061 T6 Aluminum