This LED illuminator replaces the original Nikon MM40 20W illuminator. It provides a whiter, brighter light than the original, while using far less power. No more bulb replacements. Replaces entire original illuminator assembly, eliminating both problems with the old bulb socket melting or breaking, and power supply failure. Intensity control is continuous from 0-100%.
- Custom-designed to replace the original Nikon MM40 20W illuminator.
- Due to the convenient location of the illuminator on the microscope, the standard location for the intensity adjustment is on the illuminator housing. Remote intensity control is still an option. Contact us if this is desired.
- Easy installation with instructions and most tools provided.
- All illuminator systems are backed by our 3-year warranty.
- Illuminator Dimensions: 2.45 x 3.01 x 2.10 inch
- Power Requirements: 5 to 24V/3.5W
- Brightness: 410 lm (320 lm prior to 3/22/2017)
- LED Expected Lifetime: 80% original brightness at 88,500 hours
- Material: Machined 6061 T6 Aluminum