This LED illuminator replaces the original Olympus SZX-ILLK illuminator. Provides a whiter, brighter light than the original, while consuming 90% less energy and generating 90% less heat. Intensity control is continuous from 0-100%. Problems with heat damaged bulb sockets, connector and power supply failure are all eliminated and you will never have to change bulbs again. Don’t replace your high quality older microscope because of a bad illuminator. Replace your old Olympus SZX-ILLK illuminator with a new Nanodyne LED system. You can keep your perfectly good microscope working for a fraction of the price of an inferior new one. All Nanodyne illuminator systems include the power supply and required cables. Everything required for the illuminator is included. Your new Nanodyne illuminator will add decades of useful life to your microscope.
- Custom-designed to fit the form factor of the Olympus SZX-ILLK.
- The SZX-ILLK OEM lamp house has two pins on either sides of the bulb (similar to BX40). However, the pin spacing (center to center) is 36mm (1.42 in) which is the spacing for the BH-2 and few more of that type including CK2. While the BX40/41, CK40 and CKX41 use the same pins but has a spacing of 37mm (1.457 in).
- Remote adjustment on an existing control on the microscope is standard. Brightness control potentiometer on the new illuminator available on request.
- Easy installation with instructions and most tools provided.
- All illuminator systems are backed by our 3-year warranty.
- Illuminator Dimensions: 2.45 x 2.45 x 2.36 inch
- Power Requirements: 5 to 24V/3.5W
- Brightness: 410 lm
- LED Expected Lifetime: 80% of original brightness at 88,500 hours
- Material: Anodized 6061 T6 Aluminum