This modern LED illuminator replaces the old Olympus FH illuminator. The LED provides a much brighter, whiter light than the original, while consuming 90% less energy and generating 90% less heat. Full range intensity control is continuous from 0 to 100%. Eliminate bulb replacements and free up bench space. The unit is self-contained with no separate power adjustment box like the original. Problems with heat damaged bulb sockets, connector and power supply failure are all eliminated. Don’t replace your high quality older microscope because of a bad illuminator. Replace your old Olympus FH illuminator with a new Nanodyne LED system. You can keep your perfectly good microscope working for a fraction of the price of an inferior new one. All Nanodyne illuminator systems include the power supply and required cables. Everything required for the illuminator is included. Your new Nanodyne illuminator will add decades of useful life to your microscope.
- Custom-designed to replace the original Olympus FH illuminator.
- Brightness control potentiometer is on the new illuminator.
- Easy installation with instructions and most tools provided.
- All illuminator systems are backed by our 3-year warranty.
- Illuminator Dimensions:
- Diameter of mounting section: 1.020 inch diameter
- Total length: 4.01 in
- Power Requirements: 5 to 24V/3.5W
- Brightness: 410 lm
- LED Expected Lifetime: 80% original brightness at 88,500 hours
- Material: Anodized 6061 T6 Aluminum