This LED illuminator replaces the original Olympus BX43 illuminator. Provides a whiter, brighter light than the original, while consuming 90% less energy and generating 90% less heat. Intensity control is continuous from 0-100%. Problems with heat damaged bulb sockets, connector and power supply failure are all eliminated. Never change bulbs again. Don’t waste money on a new microscope because of a bad illuminator. Your “old” microscope probably has better optics and mechanics than a new one. You can keep your perfectly good microscope working for a fraction of the price of an inferior new one. Bring your Olympus BX43 microscope up to date. Replace the old BX43 microscope light with a new Nanodyne LED system. All Nanodyne illuminator systems include the power supply and required cables. Everything required for the illuminator is included. Your new Nanodyne illuminator will add decades of useful life to your microscope.
As of October 2020 we have modified the adapter design works for all the objective lenses including 2x. If you have Nanodyne BX43 illuminator system for 2x objective lens ordered previously, it will just work for all the objective lenses.
- Custom-designed to replace the Olympus BX43 illuminator.
- Remote adjustment on an existing control on the microscope is standard. Easy install version with a new brightness control potentiometer is also available.
- Easy installation with instructions and most tools provided.
- All illuminator systems are backed by our 3-year warranty.
- Illuminator Dimensions: 2.45 x 2.45 x 2.36 inch
- Power Requirements: 5 to 24V/3.5W
- Brightness: 410 lm
- LED Expected Lifetime: 80% original brightness at 88,500 hours
- Material: Anodized 6061 T6 Aluminum