This LED illuminator replaces the original Nikon Optiphot-2 illuminator. It provides a whiter, brighter light than the original, while using far less power. Intensity control is continuous from 0-100%. The illuminator for the Optiphot-2 uses the same illuminator as the Leica DMLB 100W, with an adapter ring to attach it to the Nikon microscope. The standard system mounts the Nanodyne illuminator to the back of the filter holder retaining the ability to use standard filters. If you wish to eliminate the filter holder, specify that you want the optional 5 hole adapter. See the links below for Included Items and Installation Instructions for more details.
- Custom-designed to fit the form factor of the Nikon Optiphot-2.
- Option for brightness control potentiometer on the new illuminator or on an existing control on the microscope.
- Easy installation with instructions and most tools provided.
- All illuminator systems are backed by our 3-year warranty.
- Illuminator Dimensions: 3.50 x 3.25 x 3.10 inch
- Power Requirements: 5V 2.5A
- Brightness: 825 lm
- LED Expected Lifetime: > 50,000 Hours
- Material: Anodized 6061 T6 Aluminum