This LED microscope illuminator replaces the original Nikon Diaphot 200 100W Top illuminator (please note that this one replaces Top illuminator). Provides a whiter, brighter light than the original, while consuming 90% less energy and generating 90% less heat. Intensity control is continuous from 0-100%. Problems with heat damaged bulb sockets, connector and power supply failure are all eliminated and you will never have to change bulbs again. Don’t replace your high quality older microscope because of a bad illuminator. Replace your old Nikon Diaphot 200 100W Top illuminator with a new Nanodyne LED system. You can keep your perfectly good microscope working for a fraction of the price of an inferior new one. All Nanodyne illuminator systems include the power supply and required cables. Everything required for the illuminator is included. Your new Nanodyne illuminator will add decades of useful life to your microscope.
There are many different Diaphot microscope models and several different illuminators. The Diaphot 200 and 300 models may have either a 50W or 100W halogen illuminator. The original 100W illuminator (see above photo of microscope) has a plastic housing that is usually white or cream colored, but can be black.
Nanodyne supplies the same replacement illuminator for the Diaphot 200 and 300 models. We supply a different illuminator for the models with a 50W halogen bulb. The original 50W illuminator has a black metal housing and attaches to a collector lens that screws into the microscope. To see our replacement for the 50W Diaphot 200 illuminator, click here.
If you are not sure which model you need, refer to the photos above, and the installation instructions in the link below. Contact us if we do not show the illuminator you need or you have further questions.
- Custom-designed to replace the original Nikon Diaphot 200 100W Top illuminator.
- Remote adjustment on an existing control on the microscope is standard. Brightness control potentiometer on the new illuminator available on request.
- Easy installation with instructions and most tools provided.
- All illuminator systems are backed by our 3-year warranty.
- Illuminator Dimensions: 3.50 x 3.25 x 3.10 inch
- Power Requirements: 5 to 24V/10W
- Brightness: 825 lm
- LED Expected Lifetime: > 50,000 Hours
- Material: Anodized 6061 T6 Aluminum
*NOTE: Set screws are pre-installed. Please inspect aluminum adapter before contact us.