This LED microscope illuminator replaces the original Nikon Diaphot 200 100W illuminator. It provides a whiter, brighter light than the original, while using far less power. Bulb replacement and excessive heat are eliminated. Don’t replace your high quality older microscope because of a bad illuminator. Replace your old Diaphot illuminator with a new Nanodyne LED system. All Nanodyne illuminator systems include the power supply and required cables. Everything required for the illuminator is included.
There are many different Diaphot microscope models and several different illuminators. The Diaphot 200 and 300 models may have either a 50W or 100W halogen illuminator. The original 100W illuminator (see above photo of microscope) has a plastic housing that is usually white or cream colored, but can be black.
Nanodyne supplies the same replacement illuminator for the Diaphot 200 and 300 models. We supply a different illuminator for the models with a 50W halogen bulb. To see our replacement for the 50W Diaphot 200 illuminator click here.
If you are not sure which model you need, refer to the photos above, and the installation instructions in the link below. Contact us if we do not show the illuminator you need or you have further questions.
- Custom-designed to replace the original Nikon Diaphot 200 100W illuminator.
- Brightness control potentiometer on the illuminator is standard. Remote adjustment on the microscope available on request.
- Easy installation with instructions and most tools provided.
- All illuminator systems are backed by our 3-year warranty.
- Illuminator Dimensions: 3.50 x 3.25 x 3.10 inch
- Power Requirements: 5V 2.5A
- Brightness: 825 lm
- LED Expected Lifetime: > 50,000 Hours
- Material: Anodized 6061 T6 Aluminum