Nanodyne’s Leitz Wetzlar SM LUX POL high power light is an LED replacement for the original Leitz Wetzlar SM LUX POL light source. Provides a whiter, brighter light than the original, while consuming 90% less energy and generating 90% less heat. Intensity control is continuous from 0-100%. Problems with heat damaged bulb sockets, connector and power supply failure are all eliminated. Never change bulbs again. Don’t waste money on a new microscope because of a bad illuminator. Your “old” microscope probably has better optics and mechanics than a new one. You can keep your perfectly good microscope working for a fraction of the price of an inferior new one. Bring your Leitz Wetzlar SM LUX POL microscope up to date. Replace the old SM LUX POL microscope light with a new Nanodyne LED system. All Nanodyne illuminator systems include the power supply and required cables. Everything required for the illuminator is included. Your new Nanodyne illuminator will add decades of useful life to your microscope.
This light is twice as bright as our standard replacement for the original Leitz Wetzlar SM LUX POL light. If you found the original light to be drastically inadequate this is probably the one you want. If you found the original to be acceptably bright, or even somewhat inadequate, our standard unit will meet your needs at lower cost.
- Custom-designed to replace the original Leitz Wetzlar SM LUX POL high power light.
- Intensity adjustment on the illuminator housing is standard. Contact us if you want the adjustment on the microscope.
- Easy installation with instructions and most tools provided.
- All illuminator systems are backed by our 3-year warranty.
- Illuminator Dimensions: 3.50 x 3.25 x 3.10 inch
- Power Requirements: 5 to 24V/10W
- Brightness: 825 lm
- LED Expected Lifetime: > 50,000 hours
- Material: Machined 6061 T6 Aluminum
*NOTE: Set screws are pre-installed. Please inspect aluminum adapter before contact us.