Our LED replacement system for the original Zeiss Axiovert 25 Bottom light source is the perfect solution for a defective lamp housing or power supply. Provides a whiter, brighter light than the original, while consuming 90% less energy and generating 90% less heat. Intensity control is continuous from 0-100%. Problems with heat damaged bulb sockets, connector and power supply failure are all eliminated. No more bulb replacements. Problems with heat from the halogen bulb are eliminated, as are bulb changes. All the old components for the lighting system are replaced. Don’t buy a new microscope for thousands of dollars because of a bad illuminator. You can keep your perfectly good microscope working for a fraction of the price of an inferior new one. All Nanodyne illuminator systems include the power supply and required cables. Everything required for the illuminator is included. Your new Nanodyne illuminator will add decades of useful life to your microscope.
It attaches to the microscope just like the original illuminator. Just loosen the screw in the microscope to remove the old illuminator and replace it with the new Nanodyne unit. Adjustment on the microscope is still possible on request. If you want to do this, contact us for assistance. Otherwise just order from the link on this page and the adjustment will be on the illuminator, and installation will be easier.
- Custom-designed to replace the original Zeiss Axiovert 25 Bottom light source.
- Brightness control potentiometer on the new illuminator is standard. Remote adjustment on an existing control on the microscope available on request.
- Easy installation with instructions and most tools provided.
- All illuminator systems are backed by our 3-year warranty.
- Illuminator Dimensions: 3.50 x 3.25 x 3.10 inch
- Power Requirements: 5 to 24V/10W
- Brightness: 825 lm
- LED Expected Lifetime: > 50,000 Hours
- Material: Anodized 6061 T6 Aluminum
*NOTE: Set screws are pre-installed. Please inspect aluminum adapter before contact us.