This modern LED illuminator replaces the old halogen bulb in the original Zeiss Amplival microscope light source. It also replaces the original control box and power supply. The LED provides a much brighter, whiter light than the original, while consuming 90% less energy and generating 90% less heat. It provides full range intensity control from 0 to 100%. Eliminate bulb replacements and free up bench space that was used by the old power supply. The unit is self-contained with no separate power adjustment box like the original. The intensity control is right on top of the illuminator. Don’t waste money on a new microscope because of a bad illuminator. Your “old” microscope probably has better optics and mechanics than a new one. You can keep your perfectly good microscope working for a fraction of the price of an inferior new one. Bring your Zeiss Amplival microscope up to date. Replace the old Zeiss Amplival microscope light with a new Nanodyne LED system. All Nanodyne illuminator systems include the power supply and required cables. Everything required for the illuminator is included. Your new Nanodyne illuminator will add decades of useful life to your microscope.
- Custom-designed to replace the original Zeiss Amplival microscope light.
- Brightness control potentiometer on the new illuminator is on the unit.
- Easy installation.
- All illuminator systems are backed by our 3-year warranty.
- Illuminator Dimensions:
- Diameter of mounting section: 0.77 inch diameter
- Total length: 4.12 in
- Power Requirements: 5 to 24V/3.5W
- Brightness: 410 lm
- LED Expected Lifetime: 80% original brightness at 88,500 hours
- Material: Anodized 6061 T6 Aluminum adapter and housing