This LED illuminator replaces the original Olympus IX70 Bottom illuminator. Provides a whiter, brighter light than the original, while consuming 90% less energy and generating 90% less heat. Intensity control is continuous from 0-100%. Problems with heat damaged bulb sockets, connector and power supply failure are all eliminated. Never change bulbs again. Don’t waste money on a new microscope because of a bad illuminator. Your “old” microscope probably has better optics and mechanics than a new one. You can keep your perfectly good microscope working for a fraction of the price of an inferior new one. Bring your Olympus IX70 microscope up to date. Replace the old IX70 Bottom microscope light with a new Nanodyne LED system. All Nanodyne illuminator systems include the power supply and required cables. Everything required for the illuminator is included. Your new Nanodyne illuminator will add decades of useful life to your microscope.
It attaches to the microscope just like the original Olympus IX70 Bottom illuminator. Just loosen the screw in the microscope to remove the old illuminator and replace it with the new Nanodyne unit. Please check the blue installation link below for complete details about connecting the intensity adjustment.
- Custom-designed to replace the original Olympus IX70 Bottom illuminator.
- Remote adjustment on an existing control on the microscope is standard. Brightness control potentiometer on the new illuminator available on request.
- Easy installation with instructions and most tools provided.
- All illuminator systems are backed by our 3-year warranty.
- Illuminator Dimensions: 3.25 x 3.50 x 2.33 inch
- Power Requirements: 5 to 24V/10W
- Brightness: 825 lm
- LED Expected Lifetime: >50,000 Hours
- Material: Anodized 6061 T6 Aluminum