This LED illuminator replaces the original Leitz Wetzlar Labovert FS / Labovert / Fluovert / Fluovert FU light. It is designed to replace up to 100W halogen lights. Provides a whiter, brighter light than the original, while consuming 90% less energy and generating 90% less heat. Intensity control is continuous from 0-100%. Problems with heat damaged bulb sockets, connector and power supply failure are all eliminated. No more bulb replacements. Problems with heat from the halogen bulb are eliminated, as are bulb changes. All the old components for the lighting system are replaced. Don’t buy a new microscope for thousands of dollars because of a bad illuminator. You can keep your perfectly good microscope working for a fraction of the price of an inferior new one. All Nanodyne illuminator systems include the power supply and required cables. Everything required for the illuminator is included. Your new Nanodyne illuminator will add decades of useful life to your microscope.
This illuminator is also compatible to Labovert, Fluovert and Fluovert FU. If your lamp port has same aluminum adapter as shown in the product photos, this illuminator fits to your microscope. Please see product photos.
On systems where the original intensity adjustment was located on the microscope we normally provide a new adjustment pot with a cable to plug into the bottom of our illuminator for controlling it. Since the original Leitz Wetzlar Labovert FS / Labovert / Fluovert / Fluovert FU light source had the intensity adjustment on a separate power supply, our standard configuration is to put the adjustment on the side of the light source as shown in the photos.
- Custom-designed to replace the original Leitz Wetzlar Labovert FS / Labovert / Fluovert / Fluovert FU light source.
- Brightness control potentiometer on the new illuminator is standard. Contact us if you want the adjustment on the microscope.
- Easy installation and most tools provided.
- All illuminator systems are backed by our 3-year warranty.
- Illuminator Dimensions: 3.50 x 3.25 x 3.10 inch
- Power Requirements: 5 to 24V/10W
- Brightness: 825 lm
- LED Expected Lifetime: > 50,000 Hours
- Material: Anodized 6061 T6 Aluminum
Included Items – Click for Drawing
*NOTE: Set screws are pre-installed. Please inspect aluminum adapter before contact us.
There are no reviews yet.