This LED microscope illuminator replaces the original Zeiss Axioskop High Power microscope light. Provides a whiter, brighter light than the original, while consuming 90% less energy and generating 90% less heat. Intensity control is continuous from 0-100%. Problems with heat damaged bulb sockets, connector and power supply failure are all eliminated. No more bulb replacements. Problems with heat from the halogen bulb are eliminated, as are bulb changes. All the old components for the lighting system are replaced. Don’t buy a new microscope for thousands of dollars because of a bad illuminator. You can keep your perfectly good microscope working for a fraction of the price of an inferior new one. All Nanodyne illuminator systems include the power supply and required cables. Everything required for the illuminator is included. Your new Nanodyne illuminator will add decades of useful life to your microscope.
The Zeiss Axioskop High Power illuminator system uses the same illuminator as the Zeiss HAL 100, with the same adapter ring to attach it to the Zeiss Axioskop microscope. On systems where the original intensity adjustment was located on the microscope we normally provide a new adjustment pot with a cable to plug into the bottom of our illuminator for controlling it. For the original Zeiss Axioskop High Power illuminator the intensity adjustment is on a separate power supply. Adjustment on the microscope is still possible, but requires drilling at least one hole in the microscope. If you want to do this, contact us for assistance. Otherwise just order the Zeiss Axioskop High Power microscope light from the link on this page and the adjustment will be on the illuminator, and installation will be easier.
- Custom-designed to replace the original Zeiss Axioskop High Power illuminator.
- Brightness control potentiometer on the new illuminator is standard. Contact us if you want the adjustment on the microscope.
- Easy installation with instructions and most tools provided.
- All illuminator systems are backed by our 3-year warranty.
- Illuminator Dimensions: 3.50 x 3.25 x 3.10 inch
- Power Requirements: 5 to 24V/10W
- Brightness: 825 lm
- LED Expected Lifetime: > 50,000 Hours
- Material: Anodized 6061 T6 Aluminum
*NOTE: Set screws are pre-installed. Please inspect aluminum adapter before contact us.