This modern LED illuminator replaces the old halogen bulb in the original Wallach ZoomScope Colposcope light source. It also replaces the huge original power supply and fiber optic cable. The LED provides a much brighter, whiter light than the original, while consuming 90% less energy and generating 90% less heat. It provides full range intensity control from 0 to 100%. Eliminate bulb replacements and free up space that was used by the old power supply. The unit is self-contained with no separate power adjustment box like the original. The intensity control is right on side of the illuminator. Battery pack (optional add-on at additional cost) on top of original lamp housing provides for cordless operation. The battery system provides cord free operation at full power for about 20 hours. AC to DC power supply also included for operation without the battery. All the old components for the lighting system are replaced. Don’t buy a new microscope for thousands of dollars because of a bad illuminator. You can keep your perfectly good microscope working for a fraction of the price of an inferior new one. All Nanodyne illuminator systems include the power supply and required cables. Everything required for the illuminator is included. Your new Nanodyne illuminator will add decades of useful life to your microscope.
- Custom-designed to replace the original Wallach ZoomScope Colposcope light.
- Brightness control potentiometer is on the new illuminator.
- Easy installation with instructions and most tools provided.
- All illuminator systems are backed by our 3-year warranty.
- Illuminator Dimensions: 2.45 x 3.13 x 1.45 inch
- Power Requirements: 5 to 24V/3.5W
- Measured maximum light output (at 12 inches): Nanodyne LED unit 4.3W 3270 fc (OEM Halogen unit 50W 480 fc)
- LED Expected Lifetime: 80% original brightness at 88,500 hours
- Battery Pack Expected Duration: 100% original brightness at 20 hours
- Material: Anodized 6061 T6 Aluminum adapter and housing