This Nanodyne LED StereoZoom microscope ring light is designed to provide illumination for a variety of StereoZoom style microscopes.
- Designed to fit a wide range of StereoZoom style microscopes including Olympus, Nikon, Bausch and Lomb, Leica, and others. See links below for details on ensuring it will fit your microscope.
- Extremely easy installation. Simply attach the ring light and plug it in.
- All illuminator systems are backed by our 3-year warranty.
- Illuminator Dimensions: 3.54 inch Diameter x 0.507 inch High (plus 0.335 inch for clamping screws)
- Power Requirements: 5 – 24V 3.5W
- Brightness: 14 Kfc (151KLux) at 3.75 inch from Sample, >12 Kfc Between 3.0 to 4.5 inch from Sample
- Full 0-100% intensity control built in to the unit. No extra control box to clutter your workbench.
- LED Expected Lifetime: >80% of Original Brightness at 51,400 Hours
- Material: Ultra High Strength (31,900 psi Tensile Strength) 35% Glass Filled PPA