This Nanodyne LED StereoZoom microscope ring light is designed to provide illumination for a variety of StereoZoom style microscopes. You can keep your perfectly good microscope working for a fraction of the price of an inferior new one. All Nanodyne illuminator systems include the power supply and required cables. Everything required for the illuminator is included. Your new Nanodyne illuminator will add decades of useful life to your microscope.
- Designed to fit a wide range of StereoZoom style microscopes including Olympus, Nikon, Bausch and Lomb, Leica, and others. See links below for details on ensuring it will fit your microscope.
- Extremely easy installation. Simply attach the ring light and plug it in.
- All illuminator systems are backed by our 3-year warranty.
- Illuminator Dimensions: 3.54 inch Diameter x 0.507 inch High (plus 0.335 inch for clamping screws)
- Power Requirements: 5 to 24V/3.5W
- Brightness: 14 Kfc (151KLux) at 3.75 inch from Sample, >12 Kfc Between 3.0 to 4.5 inch from Sample
- Full 0-100% intensity control built in to the unit. No extra control box to clutter your workbench.
- LED Expected Lifetime: >80% of Original Brightness at 51,400 Hours
- Material: Ultra High Strength (31,900 psi Tensile Strength) 35% Glass Filled PPA
Included Items – Click for Drawing
There are no reviews yet.