This LED illuminator replaces the original Olympus CKX41 illuminator. Provides a whiter, brighter light than the original, while consuming 90% less energy and generating 90% less heat. Intensity control is continuous from 0-100%. Problems with heat damaged bulb sockets, connector and power supply failure are all eliminated. Never change bulbs again. Don’t waste money on a new microscope because of a bad illuminator. Your “old” microscope probably has better optics and mechanics than a new one. You can keep your perfectly good microscope working for a fraction of the price of an inferior new one. Bring your Olympus CKX41 microscope up to date. Replace the old CKX41 microscope light with a new Nanodyne LED system. All Nanodyne illuminator systems include the power supply and required cables. Everything required for the illuminator is included. Your new Nanodyne illuminator will add decades of useful life to your microscope.
- Custom-designed to fit the form factor of the Olympus CKX41.
- The CKX41 OEM lamp house has two pins on either sides of the bulb (similar to BX40). The pin spacing (center to center) is 37mm (1.457 in) which is the spacing for the BX40/41 and most others of that type including CK40. While the BH-2, CK2 and SZX-ILLK use the same pins but has a spacing of 36mm (1.42 in).
- Remote adjustment on an existing control on the microscope is standard. Brightness control potentiometer on the new illuminator available on request.
- Easy installation and most tools provided.
- All illuminator systems are backed by our 3-year warranty.
- Illuminator Dimensions: 2.45 x 2.45 x 2.36 inch
- Power Requirements: 5 to 24V/3.5W
- Brightness: 410 lm
- LED Expected Lifetime: 80% of original brightness at 88,500 hours
- Material: Anodized 6061 T6 Aluminum