This LED illuminator replaces the original Diagnostic Instruments TLB D4.1 illuminator. Provides a whiter, brighter light than the original, while consuming 90% less energy and generating 90% less heat. Intensity control is continuous from 0-100%. Problems with heat damaged bulb sockets, connector and power supply failure are all eliminated and you will never have to change bulbs again. Don’t replace your high quality older microscope because of a bad illuminator. Replace your old Diagnostic Instruments TLB D4.1 illuminator with a new Nanodyne LED system. You can keep your perfectly good microscope working for a fraction of the price of an inferior new one. All Nanodyne illuminator systems include the power supply and required cables. Everything required for the illuminator is included. Your new Nanodyne illuminator will add decades of useful life to your microscope.
- Custom-designed to replace the Diagnostic Instruments TLB D4.1 illuminator.
- Entire illuminator assembly is housed within the base of the microscope.
- Remote adjustment on an existing control on the microscope.
- Easy installation with instructions and most tools provided.
- All illuminator systems are backed by our 3-year warranty.
- Illuminator Dimensions: 2.37 x 2.37 x 2.00 inch
- Power Requirements: 5 to 24V/3.5W
- Brightness: 410 lm
- LED Expected Lifetime: 80% original brightness at 88,500 hours
- Material: Machined 6061 T6 Aluminum
Links to More Information: