This LED illuminator replaces the original AmScope ME1200TA illuminator. Provides a whiter, brighter light than the original, while consuming less energy and generating less heat. Intensity control is continuous from 0-100%. Problems with heat damage, connector and power supply failure are all eliminated. Never change bulbs again. Don’t waste money on a new microscope because of a bad circuitry. Your “old” microscope probably has better optics and mechanics than a new one. You can keep your perfectly good microscope working for a fraction of the price of an inferior new one. Bring your AmScope ME1200TA microscope up to date. Replace the old AmScope ME1200TA microscope light with a new Nanodyne LED system. All Nanodyne illuminator systems include the power supply and required cables. Everything required for the illuminator is included. Your new Nanodyne illuminator will add decades of useful life to your microscope.
- Custom-designed to replace the AmScope ME1200TA illuminator.
- Remote adjustment on an existing control on the microscope is standard. Brightness control potentiometer on the new illuminator available on request.
- Easy installation with instructions and most tools provided.
- All illuminator systems are backed by our 3-year warranty.
- Illuminator Dimensions: 2.45 x 2.45 x 2.36 inch
- Power Requirements: 5 to 24V/3.5W
- Brightness: 410 lm
- LED Expected Lifetime: 80% of original brightness at 88,500 hours
- Material: Anodized 6061 T6 Aluminum
Included Items – Click for Drawing