This LED illuminator replaces the original Olympus CKX41 Bottom illuminator. Provides a whiter, brighter light than the original, while consuming 90% less energy and generating 90% less heat. Intensity control is continuous from 0-100%. Problems with heat damaged bulb sockets, connector and power supply failure are all eliminated. Never change bulbs again. Don’t waste money on a new microscope because of a bad illuminator. Your “old” microscope probably has better optics and mechanics than a new one. You can keep your perfectly good microscope working for a fraction of the price of an inferior new one. Bring your Olympus CKX41 microscope up to date. Replace the old CKX41 Bottom microscope light with a new Nanodyne LED system. All Nanodyne illuminator systems include the power supply and required cables. Everything required for the illuminator is included. Your new Nanodyne illuminator will add decades of useful life to your microscope.
It attaches to the microscope just like the original Olympus CKX41 Bottom illuminator. Just loosen the screw in the microscope to remove the old adapter with illuminator and replace it with the new Nanodyne unit.
- Custom-designed to replace the original Olympus CKX41 Bottom illuminator.
- Brightness control potentiometer on the new illuminator is standard. Remote adjustment is available on request.
- Easy installation with instructions and most tools provided.
- All illuminator systems are backed by our 3-year warranty.
- Illuminator Dimensions: 3.25 x 3.50 x 2.33 inch
- Power Requirements: 5 to 24V/10W
- Brightness: 825 lm
- LED Expected Lifetime: >50,000 Hours
- Material: Anodized 6061 T6 Aluminum