This LED illuminator replaces the original Nikon Diascopic Microscope illuminator. Provides a whiter, brighter light than the original, while consuming 90% less energy and generating 90% less heat. Intensity control is continuous from 0-100%. Problems with heat damaged bulb sockets, connector and power supply failure are all eliminated. Never change bulbs again. Don’t waste money on a new microscope because of a bad illuminator. Your “old” microscope probably has better optics and mechanics than a new one. You can keep your perfectly good microscope working for a fraction of the price of an inferior new one. Bring your Nikon Diascopic microscope up to date. Replace the old OEM light with a new Nanodyne LED system (around 4x brighter than OEM). All Nanodyne illuminator systems include the power supply and required cables. Everything required for the illuminator is included. Your new Nanodyne illuminator will add decades of useful life to your microscope.
- Custom-designed to fit the form factor of the Nikon Diascopic Microscope illuminator.
- Brightness control potentiometer on the new illuminator is standard. Remote adjustment on an existing control on the microscope available on request.
- Easy installation and most tools provided.
- All illuminator systems are backed by our 3-year warranty.
- Illuminator Dimensions: 2.45 x 2.45 x 2.24 inch
- Power Requirements: 5 to 24V/3.5W
- Brightness: 410 lm (around 4 times brighter than OEM lamp)
- LED Expected Lifetime: 80% of Original Brightness at 88,500 Hours
- Material: Anodized 6061 T6 Aluminum