LED Microscope Illuminators
All Nanodyne LED microscope illuminators:
- Are designed and manufactured in Minneapolis, Minnesota USA.
- Use the best materials and components available, such as high quality CREE LEDs and 6061-T6 aluminum alloy or ultra high strength 35% glass filled PPA injection molded structural polymer.
- Are brighter than the original, usually by 5 to 10 times. Our B & L Nicholas illuminator replacement is 27 times brighter.
- Provide tremendous power savings of 80 to 90% if operated at maximum brightness and 95 to 99% savings at the original brightness. Heat is reduced by a similar amount, eliminating the fire hazard and material degradation from hot halogen bulbs.
- Include our proprietary non-linear intensity adjustment which was designed to match the non-linear response of the human eye. It provides complete control from 0 to 100% with no steps or discontinuities. Most models can be configured with the adjustment potentiometer on the illuminator, or at the original location on the microscope.
- These illuminators do not have power switches or cooling fans, as these two items are the most likely to wear out. Fans are not needed due to ample heat sinking, and switches are not required as the illumination is turned completely off at the minimum setting of the adjustment potentiometer.
- Have >80% of the original brightness after 50,000 hrs of operation. For some models it is 100,000 hrs. Rather than push an undersized LED to its limit, we use components with higher power ratings and operate them at conservative power and temperature levels to ensure long life.
All illuminators come with the required power supply. Stop replacing bulbs and repairing old halogen systems. The cost for replacing your obsolete illuminator with a quality modern design that is expected to last for decades is probably the same or less than the cost to repair your old system.
Stereo Zoom Microscope LED Ring Light
American Optical Microscope LED Illuminators
Olympus Microscope LED Illuminators
Bausch & Lomb Stereozoom LED Illuminators
Leica Microscope LED Illuminators
Nikon Microscope LED Illuminators
Wild Heerbrugg Microscope LED Illuminators
Zeiss Microscope LED Illuminators
Leitz Wetzlar Microscope LED Illuminators
VWR Microscope LED Illuminators