This LED illuminator replaces the original Nikon MM40 50W illuminator. It provides a whiter, brighter light than the original, while using far less power. No more bulb replacements. Replaces entire original illuminator assembly, eliminating both problems with heat damaged bulb sockets, and power supply failure. Intensity control is continuous from 0-100%.
Note that the photos show a configuration of this illuminator using our lower power illuminator (which is still equally or somewhat brighter than the original halogen). The price listed on this page is for our higher power version, which is over twice as bright as the lower power version. Until we update this product listing, contact us if you want the cheaper ($495) lower power version.
- Custom-designed to replace the original Nikon MM40 50W illuminator.
- Due to the convenient location of the illuminator on the microscope, the standard location for the intensity adjustment is on the illuminator housing. Remote intensity control is still an option. Contact us if this is desired.
- Easy installation with instructions and most tools provided.
- All illuminator systems are backed by our 3-year warranty.
- Illuminator Dimensions: 3.50 x 3.25 x 3.10 inch
- Power Requirements: 5V 2.5A
- Brightness: 825 lm
- LED Expected Lifetime: > 50,000 hours
- Material: Anodized 6061 T6 Aluminum